Let us assist you as you work to regain your independence.
Occupational Therapists will evaluate you or your loved one for eligibility with treatment at home. Services range from ADL training, adaptive device assessment, pre- and post-operative rehabilitation, along with these other therapies:
- Exercises in Restoring Work Skills
- Coordination Enhancement
- Home Safety Training
- Mobility Enhancement
- Coordinating Activities to Promote Independence
- Enhancement of Body Mechanics
- Balance Restoration Training
- Traumatic Brain Injury Therapy
- Cognition and Psychosocial Needs Evaluation
- Re-Training of Basic Self-Care Skills
- Training in the Use of Mobility Assistive Devices
We encourage you to contact us if you have any questions about this service.